farm and ecology summer day camps for children
at Turkey Hill and Morris Farms, Maine
Questions? Contact Jeanine Bischoff at email@example.com or call 207-518-3427.
Founded in 1994, The Morris Farm Trust was created to preserve and operate one of the last remaining farms in Wiscasset. It is both a working farm and an educational resource, with fifty acres of pasture and farmland, and beautiful Master Gardner demonstration gardens. Ten acres of wooded land features an interpretive trail that connects to the Wiscasset Town Trails. Farm Camp, begun in 2005 at Turkey Hill Farm in Cape Elizabeth, began hosting its summer program at The Morris Farm in 2009.
Farm Camp at the Morris Farm serves children ages 4-11.
Read about our Morris Farm program in the Wiscasset Newspaper artitcle, Farm Camp: Hands in the dirt learning and fun.
- Farm Camp is open from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM, Monday through Friday. After care is available until 5:00pm — at a rate of $7/hour due at pick-up.
- Our 2-day Farm Camp program is on Tuesday and Thursday — $115
- Our 3-day Farm Camp program is on Monday, Wednesday & Friday — $160
- Our full week of Farm Camp is Monday through Friday — $215.
- Our 4th of July week is Tuesday through Friday — $180
- The Junior Counselor Volunteer Program is free for ages 13 to 16.
- Payment is required at the time of registration.
- Full refunds for cancellations require 30 days notice and include a $25 administrative fee.
- Cancellations with 2 weeks notice will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds will be given with less than a 2 weeks notice
Farm Camp at the Morris Farm is open from July 5 to August 19 and is in operation from Monday through Friday.
|7/5 - 7/8||No Camp July 4th|
|7/11 - 7/15|
|7/18 - 7/22|
|7/25 - 7/29|
|8/1 - 8/5||
|8/8 - 8/12|
|8/15 - 8/19|
Get the registration and medical release form as one document.