farm and ecology summer day camps for children
at Turkey Hill and Morris Farms, Maine
Founded in 1994, The Morris Farm Trust was created to preserve and operate one of the last remaining farms in Wiscasset. It is both a working farm and an educational resource. Fifty acres of pasture and farmland supports demonstration gardens, poultry, Holsteins cows, Clydesdale horses, Lacie the Nubian goat and her kid, Lizzie. 10 acres of wooded land features an interpretive trail that connects to the Wiscasset Town Trails. Farm Camp, begun in 2005 at Turkey Hill Farm in Cape Elizabeth, began hosting its summer program at The Morris Farm in 2009.
Farm Camp at the Morris Farm serves children ages 4-11.
- Farm Camp is open from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM, Monday through Friday. After care is available until 5:00 — the price is $7/hr
- Our 2-day program is on Tuesday and Thursday — $100
- Our 3-day program is on Monday, Wednesday & Friday — $140
- Our full week program is Monday through Friday — $195.
- The Junior Counselor Volunteer Program is for ages 13 to 16.
- Payment is required at the time of registration.
- Full refunds for cancellations require 30 days notice and include a $25 administrative fee.
- Cancellations with 2 weeks notice will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds will be given with less than a 2 weeks notice
Farm Camp is open from July 1 until August 23 and is in operation from Monday through Friday.
|7/1 - 7/5||
|7/8 - 7/12|
|7/15 - 7/19|
|7/22 - 7/26|
|7/29 - 8/2||
|8/5 - 8/9|
|8/12 - 8/16|
|8/19 - 8/23|
Get the registration and medical release form as one document.