farm and ecology summer day camps for children
at Turkey Hill, Maine
Farm Camp Kids
Questions? Contact Holly Sheehan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-200-8224.
Farm Camp is on a small, organic farm in Cape Elizabeth, Maine, five miles from Portland. The historic farm house, barn, and 25 acres are owned by the Eastman family. Peter and his son John are managing the Cape Elizabeth gem as a community resource. In 2009, they placed the property with the Cape Elizabeth Land Trust under a conservation easement.
Farm Camp at Turkey Hill Farm serves children ages 4-9.
Farm Trek offers weekly adventures for children ages 10-16.
- Farm Camp is open from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM, Monday through Friday. After care is available until 5:00pm — at a rate of $8/hour due at pick-up.
- Our 2-day Farm Camp program is on Tuesday and Thursday — $140
- Our 3-day Farm Camp program is on Monday, Wednesday & Friday — $190
- Our full week of Farm Camp is Monday through Friday — $260.
- Our 4th of July week is Tuesday through Friday— $210
- The Junior Counselor Volunteer Program is free for ages 13 to 16.
- Payment is required at the time of registration.
- Full refunds for cancellations require 30 days notice and include a $25 administrative fee.
- Cancellations with 2 weeks notice will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds will be given with less than a 2 weeks notice
Farm Camp is open from July 3 until August 25 and is in operation from Monday through Friday.
|7/3 - 7/7||No camp July 4|
|7/10 - 7/14|
|7/17 - 7/21|
|7/24 - 7/28|
|7/31 - 8/4||
|8/7 - 8/11|
|8/14 - 8/18|
|8/21 - 8/25|
Registration will be open starting January 15, 2017.